The Benefits of NAD++ Injections
Our NAD++ injectable vitamins are ushering in a new era of health and wellness. With their combination of NAD+ and other vitamins and amino acids, they’re revolutionizing how we treat heart, brain, eye, and cellular health. But how exactly is it doing so? What makes NAD++ different from typical NAD+ injections? To understand how this combination vial improves upon the original, you must first know what NAD+ is and its benefits. Read on below.
What is NAD+?
NAD+ is short for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It’s a key part of several cellular functions, including that of the mitochondria - known as the ‘powerhouse’ of the cells. Specifically, NAD+ is part of the metabolic processes that convert food into energy for our cells. Without this energy, our cells wouldn’t be able to do their job in providing structure to our bodies and our different systems.
Beyond this, other functions of NAD+ include repairing DNA and facilitating healthy ageing via tissue maintenance and metabolic homeostasis. This is supported by the fact that DNA decline tends to ramp up as we age. To counteract this, enzymes called PARPs consume NAD+ to fix the body’s DNA, leading to the depletion of NAD+ in the process. The decreasing levels of NAD+ can lead to various diseases as we grow older.
To address the shortage of NAD+ during ageing, NAD+ injections are available for use. Patients are first evaluated to see if these injectables are necessary for their treatment, then under the doctor’s advice, the ideal dose for the NAD+ injections is determined. The NAD+ vitamin benefits are that they can help maintain cellular health and energy even for ageing individuals. Even though ageing inevitably causes NAD+ depletion, these NAD+ injections can help make up for the loss.
What makes NAD++ injectable vitamins different?
While there are many NAD+ injections available in the Australian market, the formulation of our NAD++ Energy Combo Vial revolutionises this kind of therapy even further. The benefit of our NAD++ injections is that they Combine NAD+ with B vitamins in each injection, amplifying the properties of NAD+ even more.
The vitamins and amino acids found in our NAD++ injections include:
- Taurine- This combo of NAD++ and taurine for overall wellness is good for heart and brain health, and also regulates blood pressure and promotes nerve growth.
- Thiamine- Thiamine fulfills a similar purpose to NAD+, converting carbs into energy by aiding our cells in this process.
- Riboflavin-5 - Riboflavin is also known as vitamin B2, and is mainly used to regulate blood cell and brain function.
- Phosphate- An element that’s instrumental for bone and teeth formation.
- Niacinamide- Also known as vitamin B3, this is used for acne and eczema treatment.
- Dexpanthenol - Dexpanthenol is typically used for treating skin lesions due to its good penetrative properties on the skin.